What Is WebCTI?
Every caller has the same story: “I called and provided all of my information to the system, then I was transferred to an agent and had to repeat everything I just said!” This frustration is commonplace and leads to low Customer Effort Scores. What’s worse—it’s totally avoidable.
Computer-telephony integration (CTI) is the technology that enables communication between computers and telephone systems. You can read more about how it works and its history on Tech-FAQ.
WebCTI™ is SmartAction’s web-based offering that integrates seamlessly with IVA® and it comes included with every IVA® solution we implement. Here’s how ours works.
Features of WebCTI™
- Simple, easy-to-use interface
- Included with IVA® at no additional charge
- 100% web-based – all you need is a web browser
- Customizable data fields so you can pass along the information pertinent to your business
- Full integration with IVA® and the SmartAction Reporting System