AI Chatbot Conversation Designer
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
We are seeking an AI Chatbot Conversation Designer to develop digital text- and voice-based applications for our clients including SMS, Webchat, Amazon Alexa, and more.
- Lead designer to create consumer-facing Intelligent Virtual Agents that are channel-customized across Chat, Messaging, SMS, etc.
- Translate customer needs into UX/UI that enables the ability to deliver personalized and contextual information in real-time.
- Liaison between customer applications team, product management, and solutions to ensure intelligent and intuitive conversations.
- Spearhead copywriting of new language, rewriting existing language (i. e. FAQ, SOPs), creative conception, and overall content library management.
- Develop mockups, flows, redlining and all other creative proto-typing related items.
- Work closely with engineering and technology partners to assess use cases – including the context, the topics, and the types of questions and implement the “intents” that define the conversation interaction – along with the associated “utterances” “entities” “business rules” and so forth.
- Some travel to client sites will be required.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years of experience in developing chatbot solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work fast
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively
- Experience with web service APIs (SOAP, POX, REST, etc.)
- Ability to quickly analyze complex systems and solve problems
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job title AI Chatbot Conversation Designer in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.