SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
We are seeking a dedicated and hardworking Business Analyst (BA) who has the analytical skillset and business experience to support multiple internal and external teams by providing the highest quality data driven insights.
You will help our clients articulate their vision as well as measure and achieve the desired business outcomes from using our Artificial Intelligence platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide insights from a variety of data sources to both internal and external stakeholders and facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews where this information is crisply presented and supports strategic decision making
- Develop application KPIs and leverage reporting tools to analyze performance, identify trends and the underlining factors that contribute to the trend and, ultimately, provide actionable recommendations to improve outcomes and customer experiences
- Assist the customer in the definition of business requirements, and their translation to IVR functions and features; establishes project objectives and identifies/quantifies benefits
- Collaborate with implementation teams to plan and execute business projects within time and budget constraints
- Conduct interviews, business needs assessments, and walk-through orientation sessions with customers
- Identify, analyze, and translate business needs into functional specifications
- Identify success criteria and contribute to test plans
- Develop and continually maintain knowledge of current industry trends
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar analytical role
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced skill with PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and/or Lucidchart
- Ideal candidate will have a background in statistics and experience with related software such as R
- Ideal candidate will have working experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and/or GoodData
- Strong plus if you have experience with IVR systems and other call center technologies and/or experience in functional spaces such as payment applications and customer care
- Must reside in regular commuting distance from El Segundo
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job code BA in the subject line.