Business Operations Analyst
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
What You’ll Do
- Take a proactive approach to improving sales, partner and related business processes including data capture and integrity
- Working with sales and partner management to refine and/or redefine sales/business processes and the point of data captured during the sales cycle making sure its efficient, intuitive, necessary, and adopted
- Lead the analysis of sales, partner and related business data to identify patterns, missed opportunities, blueprints, areas of improvement, etc.
- Present key findings to sales, partner and business management with actionable recommendations to improve success
- Identifying white-space opportunities, good and bad habits, areas of expansion, sales rep competencies, etc.
- Be the owner and go-to-person for creating views, dashboards and reports and ensuring key stakeholders in the sales, partner and business units receive and consume the necessary intelligence to run their business efficiently
- Responding to requests as well as identifying, defining and creating a library of repeatable reports that are required on a regular basis (e.g., Sales meetings, BOD meetings, etc.) for the key stakeholders (e.g., management, sales, sales reps, partners)
- Own, manage and be the guardian for all sales and partner data, and the tools used by SmartAction, including SFDC, Outreach, Data.com, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Calendly, LinkedIn, Channeltivity, etc.
- Vendor management, license ordering, support, maintenance, data inspection and cleansing, integrations, and creation of a taxonomy covering terminology and best practices for each tool
What We’re Looking For
The candidate for Business Operations Analyst will be our sales and business ambassador. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 5-7+ years of experience in analytics, operations, and sales
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced Salesforce skills
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to analyze complex data and distill this information into meaningful reports and presentations
- Candidate should be hands on – not afraid to wear multiple hats – no job being too small or too large
Other Personal Characteristics
- Intelligent, bright, conceptual thinker and a quick learner with the ability to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and usable ideas
- A leader as well as a team player who takes responsibility for results
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve goals
- Good chemistry and fit with the firm’s culture; a constructive positive attitude; mature and self-confident; a consensus builder and team player
- Creative and curious, able to develop new and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Outstanding reputation of professional integrity with the potential to be personally credible within the organization
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
We offer a fun and energetic work environment in addition to M/D/V, 401k, FSA, vacation, and work-life balance.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job title Business Operations Analyst in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.