Customer Insights Manager
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Virtual Agent services company on a rapid growth trajectory – we make robots that answer phone calls and chats with AI. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 18 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current IVR technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution in an otherwise well-defined market space. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support. This will enable the right candidate to be successful.
The Customer Insights Manager is a client-facing, technical, and analytical individual who will be responsible for the health and continual improvement of SmartAction’s customer applications. The CIM is a paragon of Service Excellence, focused on proactive resolution of application issues and meeting with his or her clients on a regular basis to review application performance and any in-flight work aimed at improving the application. The CIM will also be closely aligned with a SmartAction Customer Success Manager and, together, the two of them will be responsible for retaining and delighting our existing clients as well as growing our existing accounts.
More Specifically, the CIM will:
- Be responsible for the retention of clients through outstanding service
- Continuously monitor the health and performance of your application portfolio and proactively engage peers and clients in order to remediate any issues
- Host monthly meetings with clients to review application performance, discuss recommended improvements and provide updates on in-flight application work
- Collaborate with the client and internal stakeholders to determine the client’s key success metrics and report against these on an ongoing basis
- Constantly collect client feedback to drive continuous improvement of both your application portfolio as well as our products
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of Developers, QA and Client Success Managers to manage the execution of application improvements
- Measure and report on the impact of application improvements on application performance and customer experience once they have been deployed
The ideal candidate will possess a record of accomplishment with proven business orientation. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years in a customer-facing roles, such as a Support Team member, Customer Success Manager, Business Analyst, Consultant, etc.
- Adept at solving multi-disciplinary problems and prioritizing and organizing work
- Strong presentation skills – able to present data and insights
- Strong Project Management / Coordination skills
- Passionate about continually improving customer experience and technology
Other Personal Characteristics
- Intelligent, bright, conceptual thinker and a quick learner with the ability to develop new and innovative solutions to complex problems
- A leader as well as a team player who takes responsibility for results
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve goals
- Constructive positive attitude; mature and self-confident; a team player
- Outstanding reputation of professional integrity
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put the job title Customer Insights Manager in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.