Customer Insights Manager
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
The Customer Insights Manager is a client-facing, highly analytical and insatiably curious individual who will be responsible for the health and continual improvement of an application portfolio. The CIM is a paragon of Service Excellence and will meet with his or her clients each week to review application performance and any in-flight work aimed at improving the application. The CIM will also be closely aligned with a SmartAction Customer Success Manager and, together, the two of them will be responsible for retaining and delighting our existing clients as well as growing our existing accounts.
More Specifically, the CIM will:
- Be responsible for the retention of clients within your application portfolio
- Be responsible for improving application performance metrics for applications within your portfolio
- Host weekly meetings with our clients to review application performance, discuss recommended improvements and provide updates on in-flight application work
- Meaningfully engage our clients to ensure that they are realizing the full value of our solutions
- Carry out deep analysis of application data in order to create strategies and actions designed to improve customer experience and drive desired outcomes
- Constantly collect client feedback to drive continuous improvement of both your application portfolio as well as our products
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of Developers, QA and Account Managers to manage the execution of those prescriptive strategies and actions
- Measure and report on the impact that those actions have had on application performance and customer experience once they have been deployed
- Work with Account Managers to develop and execute Strategic Account Plans
- Collaborate with the client and internal stakeholders to determine the client’s key success metrics and report against these on an ongoing basis
- Continuously monitor the health and performance of your application portfolio and proactively engage peers and clients in order to remediate any issues
The ideal candidate will possess a record of accomplishment with proven business orientation. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years in a customer-facing roles as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Business Analyst, Consultant, etc.
- Adept at identifying new opportunities, solving multi-disciplinary problems and prioritizing and organizing work
- Strong presentation skills – able to crisply visualize and present data and insights
- Strong Project Management / Coordination skills
- Passionate about continually improving customer experience and technology
- Candidate should be an insatiable learner and remain forever inquisitive about how to deliver better solutions and more value
Other Personal Characteristics
- Intelligent, bright, conceptual thinker and a quick learner with the ability to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and usable ideas
- A leader as well as a team player who takes responsibility for results
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve goals
- Good chemistry and fit with the firm’s culture; a constructive positive attitude; mature and self-confident; a consensus builder and team player
- Creative and curious, able to develop new and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Outstanding reputation of professional integrity with the potential to be personally credible within the organization
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job title Customer Insights Manager in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.