Director, Demand Generation
SmartAction, a privately held and fast-growing B2B AI (Artificial Intelligence) voice and chat automation SaaS provider for Contact Centers, is looking for an experienced Director of Demand Generation to join the team. Based in Los Angeles (El Segundo) and reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. These programs will include outreach through marketing automation; lead generation through events, SEM, content syndication, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for B2B tech companies.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Design, plan, and manage integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels that reach contact center leaders to generate pipeline and revenue
- Manage strategy and execution of localized field events and trade shows
- Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across every KPI including but limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, pipeline, and revenue
- Oversee and improve the entirety of the lead lifecycle management process from suspect to sale and integration between Hubspot and Salesforce for reporting and lead delivery purposes
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to sales conversations
- Command every aspect of Hubspot marketing automation administration including but not limited to the creation and sending of batch emails and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation and management
- Work closely with the in-house Salesforce administrator for both granular tracking/reporting, and efficient lead management in the hand-off from marketing to sales
- Manage the in-house digital marketing manager to assist in all areas above
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Creative Director in the development of campaigns
- Manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline development
- Oversee technology vendor choices and content syndication vendor choices and contracts
Here’s what we’d like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in business, marketing, or technology
- 5+ years B2B demand generation experience in tech
- Deep experience administering marketing automation with Salesforce integration; Hubspot preferred
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution over email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, content marketing, SEM, and events
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Analytical and critical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems and extract key insights from data
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of the enterprise sales/marketing cycle
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and equity options for all employees. We’re a small but experienced marketing team that enjoys working collaboratively and welcomes the knowledge, experience, and contribution you bring.
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put the job title Director, Demand Generation in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.