Quality Assurance Specialist
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to join our Customer Operations team and help us grow. The QA specialist role is responsible for monitoring the overall health and performance of existing client applications as well as evaluating the overall quality of newly developed applications.
- Assist with the identification and tracking of bugs, provide supporting information to the development team and validate fixes once deployed
- Daily monitoring of existing applications
- Escalate issues to QA Manager as needed
- Ability to work well and meet timelines across an interdisciplinary team
- Participate in the continuous improvement process for the entire team
- Ability to work onsite in El Segundo 5 days/week
- Knowledge of .Net a plus
- Knowledge of Jira a plus
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Be extremely detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think logically and critically
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job code QASpec in the subject line.