SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
The role of Solution Consultant will be responsible for supporting the Sales and Operations teams to deliver the value of our solution. You will be located remotely, and, will report directly to the Director of Client Solutions.
You will need to thrive in a small, fast-paced environment, demonstrating a high degree of initiative, critical thinking, passion for technology, and entrepreneurial drive. We are looking for someone with the skills and experience to confidently deliver solutions and interface directly with clients while possessing the creativity to un-stick complex sales situations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop best-in-class Customer Experience solutions for every prospect through onsite consultation and business case identification
- First and foremost, support clients with complex and/or challenging requirements in order to extend and enhance our relationship with them.
- Support sales team by providing functional and technical expertise to prospects and client around how our solution will work for them; building business cases; articulating technical capabilities; delivering functional and technical presentations
- Provide assistance and guidance during the sales process by identifying customer’s customer service requirements and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities – building solutions and SOWs around the customer
- Lead product demonstrations & technical sales conversations
- Engage customers to extract critical technical and business drivers
- Assist with generating implementation plans with timelines, anticipating potential challenges
- Be an integral team member during implementation and deployment for onboarding customers
- Resolve client inquiries and issues in a timely manner. Communicate resolution effectively through email and phone communications.
- Identify opportunities to increase value through expanded engagements or new sales opportunities for customers
- Acquire and maintain product and services knowledge. Leverage your product knowledge to assist Account Executive in targeting sales opportunities
- Develop an extensive level of industry acumen, keeping current with industry trends and trends of customer verticals
- Develop and leverage a strong understanding of the competition – both positioning strategy and technology – to help create continuous competitive advantage for company
- This position does not need to sell professional services nor do they have a sales or delivery monetary goal
- Demonstrated experience in actively driving the pre-sales activities with customers and partners in a consultative manner
- Ability to articulate the company’s solutions and product to both non-technical and technical users and appropriately tailors communications to varying levels of customer stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and projects
- Willing and able to delight clients through all phases of a project by being readily accessible, positive, and service-oriented
- Excellent documentation skills covering all aspects of client communications, promote transparency and understanding of client issues and project status.
- Strong consultative or process background and ability to lead people
in discussions to uncover needs and prioritize requirements.
- Leadership traits and superior communication and presentation skills.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree, preferably with at least some consulting concentration with ability to speak technically
- 4 plus years of relevant experience
- Customer service contact-center or call-center experience, voice applications experience highly desired
- Experience with presenting to VP and C-suite executives in a sales/consulting function.
- System development life cycle management
- Call Center technology highly desired
- Telephony infrastructure highly desired
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job title Solution Consultant in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.