Customer Experience Activist
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
We’re not just looking for a Customer Experience advocate, we are looking for someone with the passion, intelligence, and initiative to be a Customer Experience Activist! All of the work starts with creating an intuitive and frictionless conversation that our AI-driven applications will provide to our customers. With that in mind, we’d love to hear from writers and empathetic creatives out there who want to craft radically new customer experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility and passion for the customer experience as it relates to SmartAction’s Voice User Interface and conversation design
- Craft conversational designs that are informed by personas, user journeys and use cases
- Conduct user research and experiment with Wizard of Oz prototypes, A/B tests and similar activities
- Ensure that designs are technically viable with SmartAction’s proprietary systems
- Demonstrate thought leadership both internally and externally with respect to conversation design and actively work to pass that knowledge along to other team members through trainings, brown-bag lunches, etc.
- Review existing call flows and actual customer experiences in order to make recommendations for improvement
- Participate (internally and client-facing) on Application Review meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Passionately engage the SmartAction Product team in order to bring feature requests and customer feedback to life
You May Be a Fit for this Position If
- You have a degree in a writing-related field or have professional experience in writing
- Professional design experience
- Experience and background in statistics and/or analytics
- Be passionate about the customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Be extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
We offer a fun and energetic work environment in addition to M/D/V, 401k, FSA, vacation, and work-life balance.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put the job title Customer Experience Activist in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.