Junior Project Manager
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (we make robots that answer phone calls and chats with AI) services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current IVR technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution in an otherwise well-defined market space. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
We need a bi-lingual (Spanish / English) and technically minded Project Manager with an excellent, customer-facing presence, sharp critical thinking skills, and a passion for learning in order to help us develop innovative voice self-service applications for our clients.
You must live within commuting distance of El Segundo, California, as this is an onsite position. You must be in the office at least 4 days per week.
You will help our clients achieve their vision of automated voice self-service utilizing our Artificial Intelligence platform. You will manage multiple projects and support clients after go live while identifying new opportunities and applying industry best practices to improve the caller experience.
Duties and Responsibilitites
- Adhere to project management process and procedure
- Support the Quality Assurance process
- Participate on client engagements and lead the resolution of client critical issues
- Collaborate with the Sales organization and Marketing
- Perform reporting and monitoring duties
- Lead the execution of status calls with clients and all relevant stakeholders (sales, ops, etc.) on a weekly basis to discuss current state of the programs and address any issues that need attention.
- Ability to be on call as appropriate some nights and weekends
- Written and oral fluency in Spanish
- 2+ years Project Management Experience with B2B clients ideally in a complex software or services industry
- Highly ambitious and personable with a team spirit
- Knowledge and experience with Interactive Voice Response systems (IVRs) or similar customer facing self-service applications is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent English grammar and language skills
- Advanced business applications skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, SQL, Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge of basic QA and reporting analytics principles is a plus
- Ability to interact with high level clients on both technical and non-technical issues
- Contact center operations knowledge is a plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put the job title Junior Project Manager in the subject line.