Junior Project Manager
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (we make robots that answer phone calls and chats with AI) services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current IVR technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution in an otherwise well-defined market space. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
We need a dedicated, hardworking, technically minded Project Manager with an excellent, customer-facing presence, sharp critical thinking skills, and a passion for learning in order to help us develop innovative voice self-service applications for our clients.
You must live within commuting distance of El Segundo, California, as this is an onsite position. You must be in the office at least 4 days per week.
You will help our clients achieve their vision utilizing our Artificial Intelligence platform. Using your critical thinking skills, you will manage multiple projects, support clients after go-live, and interface with our engineering and R&D department. As an integral part of the sales and operations process, you will work hand in hand with the sales team, Artificial Intelligence experienced developers, key client stakeholders and internal leadership to design, drive and execute client applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead client engagements with your project managements skills
- Collaborate with the Sales organization and Marketing
- Lead meetings and discussions to ensure objectives and purpose are achieved during weekly client project calls
- Manage project requirements and scope including timelines/schedules and changes
- Work with management, external customers, business team, project managers and development to drive the discovery and resolution of project related issues
- Contribute to improvements to enhance the functionality and implementation of product offerings
- Perform reporting, monitoring duties, and be on call as appropriate some nights and weekends
- Understanding of Project Management fundamentals with at least one year of experience
- Highly ambitious and personable with a team spirit
- Excellent English grammar and language communication, writing skills, and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Ability to interact with high level clients on both technical and non-technical issues
- Must reside in regular commuting distance from El Segundo
- Knowledge of basic QA and reporting analytics principles is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job title JPM in the subject line.