The Current Landscape of AI-Powered CX
Welcome to another episode of Customer Driven with Chad McDaniel. On this episode, Chad sits down with Brian Morin, Chief Marketing Officer at SmartAction, an industry leader in developing and deploying purpose-built, AI-powered virtual agents for customer service.
In this episode, Chad and Brian discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on self-service trends, as well as other topics including:
- The COVID-19 impacts on consumer behavior
- The current state of the human-to-AI interaction landscape
- The biggest self-service demands that have emerged
- Development cycle differences between chatbots and AI-powered voice solutions
- How the business drivers for AI adoption have evolved beyond just a good CX and ROI
Brian is the head of marketing for SmartAction where their obsession with creating frictionless customer experiences with conversational AI has led to its standing as the top-rated Virtual Customer Assistant solution on Gartner Peer Insight and distinction as “The Leader in AI-Enhanced Self-Service” by Frost & Sullivan. SmartAction operates AI-powered Virtual Agents for 100+ brands including AAA, Office Depot, Hyundai, ADT, DSW, Choice Hotels, Penske, and more.