SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
This is an entry-level role
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Project Management team who is looking to grow their career within Project Management. We’re looking for a dedicated, hardworking, technically-minded team member with a customer-facing presence, sharp critical thinking skills, and a passion for learning in order to help us develop innovative voice self-service applications for our clients. You will help our clients achieve their vision of automated voice self-service utilizing our Artificial Intelligence platform.
- Creation and maintenance of project plans and timelines
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation and files
- Effective communication of technical and business requirements to both external clients and internal team members
- Participate on client engagements and support the resolution of critical client issues
- Assist with the management of internal resources to ensure that work is being completed according to timeline and quality standards
- Ability to be on call as appropriate some nights and weekends
Skills and Experience
- Be highly organized & detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and logically
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly ambitious and personable with a team spirit
- Time management skills
- Business applications skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, SQL, Salesforce.com)
- Must reside in regular commuting distance from El Segundo
- 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job title Project Coordinator in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.