By using this website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms, practices, and policy
1. User Agreement
By using this website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms, practices, and policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy practices on this website, please email us at email@example.com.
Personal information is collected from you only if you voluntarily provide us with such information by communicating with us, or by submitting information via our website. You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and may access our website without providing any personal information. By volunteering this information you agree to its collection for the purposes stated below.
We use the personal information collected for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you.
- To provide services to you.
- To keep aggreggate information on website use.
6. Information Collected
When you communicate with us, or submit information to us via our website, we may collect personal information including the following:
- Email address
- (optional) Name
- (optional) Company
- (optional) Location
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information that automatically becomes available as a result of your visit to our website. This information includes the following:
- Your IP address (A number automatically assigned to your computer when you visit a website. Our server logs the user’s IP address.)
- Your internet service provider (ISP)
- Your web browser
Non-personal information about your visiting habits may also be automatically collected through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are computer files that are optionally placed on a user’s hard drive to remember any preferences the user may have when surfing the web. They can also tell us how often particular pages are visited.
7. Limiting Use, Disclosure & Retention
- Information collected for the purpose of communicating with you is retained until you request to be removed from our subscription list.
- Information collected pursuant to financial transactions is retained as long as required by government authorities for tax and audit purposes.
You can subscribe to receive free email updates from Smart Action. To unsubscribe, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To correct or modify information previously provided to us simply send an email with the required changes to email@example.com .
To ensure the protection of personal information collected by us, we employ the following physical, organizational, and technological security safeguards:
- Access to our offices is restricted to employees and authorized individuals only.
- Access to our server containing personal information is limited to designated employees of the Smart Action Company LLC, our website development company, our web hosting company, and our ISP, and is password-protected. All Smart Action employees are made aware of the importance of safeguarding the confidentiality of our users’ personal information.
- Server security measures include firewall protection.
We are committed to making information on our policies and practices readily available to you.
To review your personal information collected by us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.