Customer Success Associate
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Virtual Agent services company on a rapid growth trajectory – we make robots that answer phone calls and chats with AI. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 18 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current IVR technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution in an otherwise well-defined market space. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support. This will enable the right candidate to be successful.
What you’ll do:
Account Planning and Growth
- Closely collaborate with Customer Success team to deliver on customer solutions across a variety of business veritcals
- Assist in the management of the health and growth of existing client business
- Execute against a strategic plan for each client, working closely with Customer Success Managers, Sales Executives, and Project Managers
- Use strategic plans to manage against client deliverables and show value to the client through continued account growth
- Gathering data and insights to contribute to periodic application reviews with the goal of delivering results to drive account growth through new application development
Manage Client Relationships
- Act as the “voice of the customer” in internal conversations
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, client stakeholders and other internal resources to determine the client’s key metrics to determine success, and gather reporting data against these on an ongoing basis
- Establish and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with your book of mid-market accounts, with the goal of making all our existing clients ready for the next steps in their expansion with SmartAction
- Take point on other special projects as needed to foster better relationships with our clients
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will possess a record of accomplishment with proven business orientation. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, or other closely related fields with client exposure
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Ability to motivate and align stakeholders from other departments to make progress on multi-dimensional issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate should be hands on and not afraid to wear multiple hats
Other Personal Characteristics
- Intelligent, bright, conceptual thinker and a quick learner with the ability to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and usable ideas.
- A team player who takes responsibility for results
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve goals
- Good chemistry and fit with the firm’s culture; a constructive positive attitude; mature and self-confident; a consensus builder and team player.
- Creative and curious, able to develop solutions to business problems
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job title Customer Success Associate in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.