SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
The Executive Assistant provides high-level support for executive management including heavy calendar management and successful coordination of business meetings. They serve as liaison between executive and other departments within organization. They exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems. They prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with little or no supervision.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing executive calendar, requiring interaction with internal and external executives and assistants to schedule variety of business meetings
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone and electronic communications on behalf of executive management; routing incoming calls to appropriate party quickly and efficiently
- Arranging travel arrangements and reservations for executive management as needed
- Independently creating well-organized, grammatically correct memos and reports for distribution to members of various departments
- Assisting with special events planning
- Using various software applications such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate, and/or format data and/or reports
- Maintaining highest level of confidentiality
- Exercising administrative judgment; assuming responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five years or more of experience as an executive administrative assistant in a CEO/President level setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the executive and the company to outside parties
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put the job code EA in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.