Junior Project Manager
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
We’re looking for a dedicated, hardworking, technically minded Project Manager with an excellent, customer-facing presence, sharp critical thinking skills, and a passion for learning in order to help us develop innovative voice self-service applications for our clients.
You will help our clients achieve their vision of automated voice self-service utilizing our Artificial Intelligence platform. You will manage multiple projects and support clients after go live while identifying new opportunities and applying industry best practices to improve the caller experience.
- Adhere to project management process and procedure
- Support the Quality Assurance process and ensure that our clients receive quality applications
- Participate on client engagements and lead the resolution of client critical issues
- Collaborate with the Sales organization and Marketing
- Perform reporting and monitoring duties
- Lead the execution of status calls with clients and all relevant stakeholders (sales, ops, etc.) on a weekly basis to discuss current state of the programs and address any issues that need attention.
- Ability to be on call as appropriate some nights and weekends.
- 2+ years Project Management Experience with B2B clients ideally in a complex software or services industry.
- Highly ambitious and personable with a team spirit.
- Knowledge and experience with Interactive Voice Response systems (IVRs) or similar customer facing self-service applications is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent English grammar and language skills
- Advanced business applications skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, SQL, Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge of basic QA and reporting analytics principles is a plus
- Ability to interact with client leadership on both technical and non-technical issues
- Contact center operations knowledge is a plus
- Must reside in regular commuting distance from El Segundo.
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job title JPM in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.