SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
The Office Manager is responsible for a providing a wide range of office management and support to the company including answering phone lines, scheduling/managing calendar, making/confirming meeting arrangements, editing and proofreading proposals, and writing correspondence. Must be self-managed and direct duties of all clerical staff. Must be numbers oriented and be creative with project work. Must be open to not only being an office manager, but also supporting Human Resources, Accounting, and Finance with additional tasks. Must be resourceful, an independent thinker, and self-sufficient as well as self-motivated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing overall administrative activities for the office
- Remaining responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations including supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment such as the layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities; purchasing office supplies, furniture, office equipment etc. for the entire staff
- Performing administrative work such as typing, filing, sorting, and distributing mail; assisting with the preparation of correspondence to clients
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
- Assisting HR and Accounting/Finance with activities as needed
- Will be participating and supervising in a wide-range of company projects and events
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Associates degree in Business Administration; Bachelors preferred
- Previous experience as an office manager or office administrator
- Strong computer and internet skills including all MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a talent for customer service
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to put the job title Office Manager in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.