Sales Account Executive
SmartAction™ is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) and digital customer self-service services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability.
Our solution is based on over 10 years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution within a rapidly expanding technology market for Cloud based AI solutions. We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful.
We are seeking a smart, hard-working Sales Account Executive with proven success and experience relevant to the call center industry to join our highly experienced Sales team. This executive position will report to the SVP of Sales.
The ideal candidate will leverage a broad base of consultative B2B sales experience in the call center industry to effectively handle the sales process. You should have good executive presence and experience with complex sales that includes discovery, solution development, ROI analysis, and creative problem solving to position us for success. As Sales Account Executive, you will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating a high degree of initiative, passion for technology, creative problem solving, and entrepreneurial drive.
- Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities from existing leads, as well as from new targeted leads
- Consistently document sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Provide presentations on SmartAction solutions designed to solve specific customer business problems
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment
- Use social media and other tools to identify key decision makers and influencers in target prospects
- Collaborate with the rest of the executive team to steer marketing and product development
- At least 5 years’ experience selling B2B services in a Call Center relevant industry
- Strong telephone presence
- Ability to cultivate new business and identify effective uses of the product within a prospect’s business model
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior quota driven roles with outstanding execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity
- Ability to quickly learn the product and solution and begin building a pipeline
- Excellent grasp of customer business issues such as, ROI, IT resource constraints, and customer satisfaction
- Experience and enthusiasm to use new marketing and sales technologies to engage prospects
- A solutions oriented, flexible self-starter who desires to work in a young, rapidly growing, dynamic company – an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Passion, persistence, integrity, and ambition to succeed in sales
- Ability to cultivate and build trust with customers
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put the job title Sales Account Executive in the subject line.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.